A decent smart phone holder?

/ A decent smart phone holder? #21  
I use the WeatherTech cell phone cup holder in my truck. So far, after a year of use, it's still OK. I don't take the cell phone with me on the tractor.

/ A decent smart phone holder? #22  
I use a strong magnet mount and a steel plate on the back of my phone case-has not moved even a little, and was cheap.

/ A decent smart phone holder? #23  
This is what I use now, along with my 3M Bluetooth headphones. It works great and when you get on and off your tractor to do other chores your phone goes with you. Heaven forbid you get hurt or have a medical issue your phone is with you and not up on the tractor. Well made and different sizes available. Bought it after my phone fell from shirt pocket onto gravel driveway, did not end well. Sorry first post can not post links yet.

MAXGOODS Tactical Molle Military Pouch Smartphone Holster, Universal Mobile Phone Belt EDC Security Pack Carry Cell Phone Holder (from Amazon $11.00)

/ A decent smart phone holder? #24  
I used an Otterbox clipped to my belt until I was bushhogging one day and felt something when backing up after a run in think tight quarters. I stopped the tractor and looked around and found I’d somehow knocked the phone off the belt clip and my iPhone was laying beneath the tractor. If I hadn’t felt it I would have run the cutter over it. Don’t think the Otterbox case could have withstood that!

I now have my phone hidden deep in a pocket that snaps closed while cutting or doing anything else.

/ A decent smart phone holder? #25  
Otterboxes are the Cadillacs but high priced too. My simple $11 one in a previous post uses a belt-pass-through attachment rather than a clip and could not be knocked off. When operating tractors I am hundreds of miles from home and typically half a mile or more from the nearest house AND always working alone. I consider the cell phone (and thus the holster) an essential safety device for my circumstances.