A Kubota L3540HST for Christmas

/ A Kubota L3540HST for Christmas
Nice! Time to take her out & scratch the paint! :D

Lawn_King,

I have some great plans for getting the bucket scratched up real nice!! The same goes for the box blade. I will however try to keep the rest of the tractor as new as possible.

My general philosophy is this: use the machine for what is was designed for, take good care of it and it should last a very long time.

Take care,

/ A Kubota L3540HST for Christmas #22  
bounce.gif

Hey Kubota Tee really happy to see you got your tractor. I bet the wait was terrible but hey, you got it now. Good luck with it and enjoy every minute of it.

bounce.gif

Hey Kubota Tee really happy to see you got your tractor. I bet the wait was terrible but hey, you got it now. Good luck with it and enjoy every minute of it.

Paul,

It was a very long wait indeed!! I haven't had a chance to get much seat time yet, but I have been busy on a few mods already. Got the bucket hooks installed as well as a rear work light. Next up is a set of front spot lights that will be mounted to the ROPS with some custom brackets.

We are expecting snow again next week, so I am hoping to be able to get some seat time clearing our 300+ foot driveway. May even do the neighbors drive just to extent my time!

BTW, I saw some of your restoration work and it brought back memories of when I was a kid and we had one of those old mini-bikes like the one you restored. Neat stuff!

Will have to make a trip some day up to NF and visit your shop. The kids would get a kick out of seeing where their dog (a 150lb Newfy) originates from.

Attachments

• Sam Wise the Brave.JPG
    Sam Wise the Brave.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 98
Finally got a nice sunny day to bring the new tractor outside and take some pics. The little guy (a Toro GT) ended up coming outside as well.

Attachments

• Tractors 1.JPG
    Tractors 1.JPG
    259.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Tractors 2.JPG
    Tractors 2.JPG
    325.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Tractors 3.JPG
    Tractors 3.JPG
    323.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Tractors 4.JPG
    Tractors 4.JPG
    323.4 KB · Views: 497
   / A Kubota L3540HST for Christmas #25  
very nice, one for you and one for mommy!!!!