A "REAL" Chinese Tractor

/ A "REAL" Chinese Tractor #21  
Re: A \"REAL\" Chinese Tractor

O.K.,there is buckeye hollars. I'm the coolest guy I've ever seen. PEACE be with you. RICHARD GAUTHIER

/ A "REAL" Chinese Tractor #22  

I am looking for information on farm pro tractors imported by Homier. (25 horse diesle) Are all chinese tractors the same but have different product names. How dependible are chinese tractors and can you find parts quickly along with service? Thank you for any information on this.

/ A "REAL" Chinese Tractor #23  

Lonny,

The Homier is a Chinese Jinma tractor, one of many Chinese tractor brands. Jinma is the most popular and is sold through numerous dealers and US brands. See this article to become familiar with Jinma. Brose my website for more Jinma info than most can handle! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ A "REAL" Chinese Tractor #24  

They should sell Jinma's at Walmart.Everything else they sell is cheap.

/ A "REAL" Chinese Tractor #25  

wallmart sure sells a lot of that cheap stuff too,you know what they say?,supply and demand,they'd sell a lot of them there I bet too. For some of us price does indeed matter,and that saying that you get what you pay for, well read the repair sections above pay speical atten. to the big two or three,a lot of them sure seem to breakdown.. RICHARD GAUTHIER