Accutech Loader

/ Accutech Loader #1  

KrisR

Is anyone familiar with an Accutech Loader. I'm looking at a slightly used (100 hr) Kama 354 with one on it but haven't seen or read much about this particular loader. Thanks

/ Accutech Loader #2  
They are made by a small company in south Mississippi. I've got a small one on an Iseki TL1900F and have used it quite a bit. It has worked well for me. Their website is www.accutechloaders.com

FarmNut

/ Accutech Loader #4  
I have a Kama 554 with an Accutech Model 5 Loader on it. I have picked up many logs weighing 2500 lbs. or better. I actually picked up the tractor and loader at the Accutech plant in Wiggins, Miss. The owner told me the loader was capable of picking up 5000 lbs. and the weight listed on the website is conservative. Although yours is probably a model 4, it should pick up 2500 - 3000 lbs. Anyway, I really love the loader.

Corsair

/ Accutech Loader #5  
I have a Jinma 454 with a AccuTech Model 5 laoder on it and it is a fine piece of equipment. They are a first class company to deal with and built my loader just like I wanted it(boom mounted remoates for bucket attachments,and other options). I bought the loader seperate from the tractor and the fact that I could deal with them dirrectly was something that was nice. Great product and great people.

/ Accutech Loader #6  
I was interested in their loaders once and sent them 4 or 5 emails with no reply. I just got frustrated with the lack of response and gave up. If anyone representing them happens to be here maybe they could check into the lack of response.

This is in no way a slight on their product, it looked good to me. They just lost me as a potential customer since they did not in anyway try and contact me back.

I got a bit nervous that if I needed support in the future they would not be there for me.

Maka

/ Accutech Loader #7  
As Farmnut says, they are a very small operation. They don't have that many employees and they handmake everything. You will have to call them as they probably don't look at their emails. They were extremely helpfull to me.

Corsair

/ Accutech Loader #8  
I like Maka, have sent several emails and have never got a response. If they are ignoring my emails, I don't want to deal with them, if it is just a problem with their website, I hope they get it corrected. Seem like a nice product.

/ Accutech Loader #9  
I've had several that i've installed on Kama's. there fit and finnish isn't the best & i don't like the hydraulic hoses instead of steel lines, because if you leave outside the weather plays **** on them. the paint is real thin, had 1 on my lot for sale about 5 months, it looked like a used unit & it was new never before used. it set right next to a Koyker the same age, you wouldn't beleive the difference. the accutech looked like it had years of use. also the cylinder size is smaller on comparable loaders in size. there cost on the bigger loaders are not that much cheaper than others. for my money i'd keep shopping. but thats my opinion.

/ Accutech Loader #10  
They are made by a small company in south Mississippi. I've got a small one on an Iseki TL1900F and have used it quite a bit. It has worked well for me. Their website is www.accutechloaders.com

FarmNut
Where do I go to get a hydraulic lift cylinders for my accutech 300 lift?
The small company that was in South Mississippi, has sold out or no longer in business.