Add one more kioti owner to the site

/ Add one more kioti owner to the site #1  

gladehound

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DS4510HS, Exmark Laser Z, Kioti LB1914
Hi all, recently purchased a 2004 Kioti LB1914 with FEL. So far it has been very useful and problem free. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm here in PA and have all sorts of projects going on (extending stond driveway, clearing woods, landscaping, minor logging).

That's it for now. Looking forward to learing whatever I can about these tractors.

Ron

/ Add one more kioti owner to the site #2  
Congrats Ron on your new toy LB1914. I'm sure you will have many a happy hour sitting in the seat doing play things as well as work. :)
The Gotcha man

/ Add one more kioti owner to the site #3  
Gladehound, welcome to the forum and congratulation on the new toy, um I mean yard improvement tool. Remember with all those projects going on we love pictures.

/ Add one more kioti owner to the site #4  
Congrats on your new toy. I also live in PA and by the looks of the snow I would say norththern PA . I live in NE PA and work in south Western PA . I have a CK30 FEL/BH and got it last year.I hope you have as much fun as I have on a Kioti .I can't wait till this week end and I can start clearing and stumping again.Good luck.

/ Add one more kioti owner to the site #5  
Cabin Kioti...
Don't you mean moving more snow?
Check out the latest weather report!

:eek: Let it snow!! :eek: Let it snow!!!:confused:

/ Add one more kioti owner to the site #6  
Cabin Kioti, It may be nice in SW Pa but as Wallace mentioned; here we go again. NW Pa is supposed to get snow starting Thursday and into next week. May make it tough on the Easter Bunny. I hope this is mother natures last blast. I'm also looking forward to getting some work done instead of just pushing the snow around.