Adding 3 point arms and drawbar on B2650

/ Adding 3 point arms and drawbar on B2650 #1  

dear.chap

Tractor
Toro
Okay so another "cool" deal I found on a B2650 but it doesnt have 3 point arms and drawbar. I asked my local Kubota dealer and he says $1500-$2000 to add them. He also forwarded me to Weaver's Compact Tractor for used/aftermarket. Worth pursuing ?

1707842524877.png

/ Adding 3 point arms and drawbar on B2650 #2  
Okay so another "cool" deal I found on a B2650 but it doesnt have 3 point arms and drawbar. I asked my local Kubota dealer and he says $1500-$2000 to add them. He also forwarded me to Weaver's Compact Tractor for used/aftermarket. Worth pursuing ?

View attachment 852117
I have a pair of new lift arms sitting on the shelf that I removed from my B3350 when I installed the optional extendable lift arms at the time of purchase. I also have the right side adjustable upper lift arm that I replaced with the ratcheting style at the same time. I do not have the left side upper lift arm, which should not cost much. B3350 and B2650 tractors use identical lift arms. Make me an offer if interested.

/ Adding 3 point arms and drawbar on B2650
SDT thank you for the offer. Will let you know if I end up buying that tractor. You'll be my first stop to get the arms. I really dont know how much they go offer so you have to help me a bit out here,

/ Adding 3 point arms and drawbar on B2650 #4  
SDT thank you for the offer. Will let you know if I end up buying that tractor. You'll be my first stop to get the arms. I really dont know how much they go offer so you have to help me a bit out here,
Sounds good.

I'm relocating in a month or so. You will need to contact me before such time if interested.