Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010

/ Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010 #1  

Beedo

Tractor
Kubota B2150HSD
Does anyone know if it is possible to add a few small hydraulic cylinders to a Kubota GR2010. I'm thinking of adding it to my GR snowplow. At least one would be nice, the plow has no hydraulics and you have to get off to turn the plow. I attached a pic of the hydraulics that raise/lower the deck. I have considered electric over hydraulic, but thought I'd look into this first. Thanks.

Attachments

• gr2010 pic.jpg
    gr2010 pic.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 47
   / Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010 #2  
It's hard to tell what's going to be easier if you dont have a diagram listing what each port does on that valve body. That appears to only be a single acting cylinder and wont work great for a plow

/ Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010
The existing hydraulic cylinder if for deck up/down. Def a single acting, gravity in the down direction. That is why I thought about the ports. I'm sure Kubota would never tell anyone what the ports do and it is probably just best to use a separate pump and spool. It is just a fun project we really don't (usually) get enough snow to worry about. I'm going to go over to my local Kubota dealer and see if they know what the ports are for (I suspect not).

/ Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010 #4  
It seems your machine has power steering as well as the hydraulic deck lift? If so, I have no doubt that what you're asking about can be done. Whether you can "do it yourself", I can't say. That depends on your knowledge of hydraulics, your tools, materials, and skill level.

It would be an interesting project. If you're serious, take some photos of the plow you need to modify and maybe some of the hydraulics on the machine.

/ Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010 #5  
The valve may very well be a standard 3rd party purchased item used by Kubota. If so, you may be able to find it online and get details. Look all over it and take photos for model numbers, names, etc. If you don't find anything, compare your photos to valves on Surplus Center as they have a bunch readily available to look at. You might get lucky that way. Prince makes a ton of hydraulic bits like this...

/ Adding hydraulics to Kubota GR2010 #6  
What other attachments do they sell for that machine that may use a double acting cylinder? I would get that manual and see where the hydraulics hook up to that valve body. You alreaty know what that one port does.