Adding loader 2010 5055e

/ Adding loader 2010 5055e #11  
I recently looked at a used 5055e at a local dealer it came without a loader. Dealer quoted me $6500 turn key to instant a 210 loader.
So if I could find a 5055e for $10,000 and have $6500 in the loader that痴 significantly cheaper prices that im finding in my area.
Good luck.

That is not the case, mid mount valves and the controls are not a base feature for this tractor, it's not a lot only about $1,200 for factory install but for the price only shopper $1,200 is a lot. It is almost never the same amount to field install components as it is for factory installed components. Always be very careful when buying any tractor that you can not 100% verify that it is loader ready, as there is most likely a reason that the pricing is intriguing. Now the e series is a relatively basic tractor so the pricing is not going to be terribly out of wack, it's not until you get into high end ag tractors that the pricing gets downright crazy to re-configure after the fact.

/ Adding loader 2010 5055e #12  
That is not the case, mid mount valves and the controls are not a base feature for this tractor, it's not a lot only about $1,200 for factory install but for the price only shopper $1,200 is a lot. It is almost never the same amount to field install components as it is for factory installed components. Always be very careful when buying any tractor that you can not 100% verify that it is loader ready, as there is most likely a reason that the pricing is intriguing. Now the e series is a relatively basic tractor so the pricing is not going to be terribly out of wack, it's not until you get into high end ag tractors that the pricing gets downright crazy to re-configure after the fact.

MFWD and loader joystick were standard on the 5045E and 5055E and optional on 5065E and 5075E, at least when I built online, shopped in person with Deere for the Tier II tractors (Flat top fenders), which a 2010 should be. This likely changed when the Pollution garbage models (round fenders) came out. I actually looked at buying a used loaderless 5055E with 100 hours in it, had the unused loader joystick on it, as did every single 5055E I saw. Was just a case of buying the 553 loader and brackets and bolting it right up.

/ Adding loader 2010 5055e
Well, the buddy that we were going to buy the tractor from just bought a 5115 (I think) and is selling us his 2017 5065e with grapple and 8' disk for $22k. Not sure of hours, but I'd imagine it is around 100 or so. Too good of a deal to pass up. Hope to get it delivered from his farm to ours this week and put it to use next weekend. Going to be a step up from our Massey 1533...lol

/ Adding loader 2010 5055e #14  
Well, the buddy that we were going to buy the tractor from just bought a 5115 (I think) and is selling us his 2017 5065e with grapple and 8' disk for $22k. Not sure of hours, but I'd imagine it is around 100 or so. Too good of a deal to pass up. Hope to get it delivered from his farm to ours this week and put it to use next weekend. Going to be a step up from our Massey 1533...lol

Good luck, hardly any hours on it! Seems like a deal with all the stuff with it.

/ Adding loader 2010 5055e
Our current tractor has R4 tires and I thought this one had R1, but shouldn't be an issue. Have never had an issue with the MF in our sandy soil other than going back in woods where I shouldn't have been after a good rain and the bushhog caught on a root and I got the tractor stuck. R1s would have probably made it out, IMO, but we did sink down to the chassis after trying to get out under tractor's own power. Here's a pic of the tractor...not sure if we will be able to get it to our place this week, though.

Tractor.JPEG

/ Adding loader 2010 5055e #16  
Got the 12x12 shuttle on it too. Should work nice. Love the grapple.