Buying Advice Advice for new toys

/ Advice for new toys #11  
Well, thanks to everyone for their input. I now have new toys to play with. I am glad I ask as I did go with both the 6' BB and 6' fm and having them hooked up to the tractor, I don't think I would have been happy with the 5' versions. The 6' covers my tracks with a couple of inches to spare. Which is actually less than I thought it would have been. Even the old rusty boom pole my father-n-law had came in very handy in getting everything off the trailer.

However, with the new attachments I've discovered that the control of the 3 point is not as smooth as on other tractors I've used. Has anyone else had this problem. It's very "jerky" when raising, I'm hoping it's just part of the new, as I've only gotten 21 hrs. on the tractor.

About the 3pt being jerky, you should have a speed adjustment wheel under the seat, near the floor. Mine was really jerky and fast, I had to adjust it almost all the way to the slow position. It think that will take care of it.

/ Advice for new toys
Thanks, I didn't even think about adjusting the speed control valve. I'll give that a try and let you know.