Advice on how Sculpting for my daughter

/ Advice on how Sculpting for my daughter #11  
Wood carving can be very rewarding, I've been teaching my 2 grandsons and they have a ball with it.

/ Advice on how Sculpting for my daughter #12  
Glad to hear she's entertaining herself. The benefit of clay is that it is both additive and subtractive in sculpting modalities. It is a great medium to discover which type of sculpturing are the most enthralling for your daughter. There is only one thing you need to be careful of and believe me I do not mean this like it was something that was definitely going to happen or that you were not aware of of it already. I've just seen it happen many many times. A kid shows an interest in art creation. The parent or the teacher immediately jumps on this and in their attempts to bolster or enhance or develop this interest, it becomes a duty for the child rather than a recreation. The fun and enthralling part gets taken right out of the equation and instead, a pressure to produce takes its place. I would ask her if at your nearest art school if she would like to take a tour. She will see many types of things going on that she just might want to explore without a whole bunch of media being thrown at her to have to make something with. This way she formulates her own path on her own time and interest schedules. Sometimes formality sucks the creation right out of the creator so allow her to tell you where she wants to go as they apply to lessons, media, classes and any additional formal training. Also allow me to give advanced apologies if I've stated something you as diligent parents already knew.

/ Advice on how Sculpting for my daughter #13  
My daughters both enjoyed using the scroll saw. Its kid safe, and they can make many things.