Advice on selling NH Backhoe

/ Advice on selling NH Backhoe #1  

Donnyj

Platinum Member
Tractor
Looking
My father wants to sell his NH Backhoe. He has listed it in his local paper with no calls. Have thought about listing it on Ebay. I have sold items before on Ebay, but nothing this big. Any ideas or advice about where or how he should go about selling it. Any info would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

/ Advice on selling NH Backhoe #2  
Is it priced right? Did you list it in the classifieds here?

/ Advice on selling NH Backhoe
1999 FORD/NH 555E with 4 new tires 4x4. 2year old paint. 2,000 hrs. 2 buckets with quick attach. 24" and 12" buckets. 15' hoe. $27,000 obo. Sound like it is priced right? No I have not listed here yet.

/ Advice on selling NH Backhoe #4  
Donny,

I talked to the local Case dealer and he said they have success advertising used equipment in the local "Trader", which is a weekly paper like a huge classified ads section. Don't know if there is something similiar in PA.

John

/ Advice on selling NH Backhoe
Thanks for the info. I listed here in the classified section. Checked into listing on ebay. That might get a little expensive. If it sells I guess that is all that matters. I wish I had the extra money, I would buy it. I know what has been done as far as maintenance goes. I also know what kind of work the machine has done. Nice machine with low hours for a 1999.