Advise on Compact tractor

/ Advise on Compact tractor #11  
If you will keep a protective layer of dirt on your tactors they will keep their like new color.:)

/ Advise on Compact tractor #12  
I had narrowed it down to a Mahindra, but the paint fades quickly. Now I hear KYM makes some Mahindra. So Confused.

Some guys on TBN wax their tractors, and this would be a big deal to them. Some guys repaint their bucket frequently.

I have a yellow one and one end makes deep narrow holes in the dirt, the other end picks up piles of dirt and moves them. The common ingredient is dirt -- and lots of it. Every few months I wash mine out with a hose, especially the operator station.

Essentially, if fading paint is a big consideration, you want one of the higher-priced tractors. If doing tasks for less money is the primary consideration, you can widen your horizons.

/ Advise on Compact tractor #13  
all I can say is if I found an otherwise good tractor that met all my needs and was the best price.. yet had paint that faded.. I'd buy it... takes only a day or two to power wash a tractor, mask it off and then shoot some paint on it with a 15$ chinese store gun and 26$ per gallon paint from TSC... then it looks brand new for another 10ys.

soundguy