Aftermarket parts sources?

/ Aftermarket parts sources? #1  

Clay45

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L2050DT
I have an older Kubota with FEL and want to replace the bucket. The cost of a new Kubota bucket is prohibitive and it seems to me someone probably makes a direct replacement for half the cost just as well constructed if not better. But danged if I can find one.

/ Aftermarket parts sources? #3  
Have you tried "Everything Attachments"
Could your bucket be rebuild at a metal shop?

/ Aftermarket parts sources?
Jeff; I have read the rebuild, replace edge threads to death. The pricing 3-4 years back compared to what I see today is amazing.

Dave; I did. They get great reviews too.

I just feel that a bucket is expendable and shouldn't be so doggone expensive to replace.

/ Aftermarket parts sources? #5  
FYI. In my experience, you'll probably find the Kubota bucket is cheaper. Its generally much more expensive to get something custom made.

The cheapest option I know of is to buy a junk bucket from a dealer (like me) and cut & weld the ears to fit a different loader.

Why would you refer to it as a "junk bucket" as compared to a Kubota Bucket? BTW, my stuff is lightweight. Kubota: BUCKET, Part # 70760-59310 | Messick's I'm not jerking chains; I genuinely want to understand. The Everything Attachments 1GPCMP60 bucket for $562 delivered to my door would be great except my tractor has a direct pin-on connection. But as far as the buckets go is there really much difference in quality and useful life?

Last edited:
   / Aftermarket parts sources? #7  
I don't mean junk as in quality, I mean junk as in not really useable. Buckets pile up at dealerships all the time because they don't fit anything current and its costly to refit them.

As for quality differences amount buckets.. like anything you get what you pay for. Steel is expensive, more steel = better buckets.

The link to that Kubota bucket... don't buy that. That's long term parts support, things are pricy there because they keep that stuff on a shelf for years to support product. If you go to the sales dept for something for a more current model it would be half that. For example, the 60" QA material bucket for the current B-series tractors lists under $600.

I don't mean junk as in quality, I mean junk as in not really useable. Buckets pile up at dealerships all the time because they don't fit anything current and its costly to refit them.

As for quality differences amount buckets.. like anything you get what you pay for. Steel is expensive, more steel = better buckets.

The link to that Kubota bucket... don't buy that. That's long term parts support, things are pricy there because they keep that stuff on a shelf for years to support product. If you go to the sales dept for something for a more current model it would be half that. For example, the 60" QA material bucket for the current B-series tractors lists under $600.

That's good info. Guess it didn't occur to me one would fit an older loader or if it did, why wouldn't they just keep the same model/-part #?

/ Aftermarket parts sources? #9  
That's good info. Guess it didn't occur to me one would fit an older loader or if it did, why wouldn't they just keep the same model/-part #?

would be nice if they did more of that. You gotta understand these Japanese guys. If the capacity changes 5%, then the bucket needs to change to match. Absolutely everything is thought though.