Ag. Tech Survey... Please Help Me Out!

/ Ag. Tech Survey... Please Help Me Out! #1  

lelandjr1

Tractor
Case/IH
Im a current Agricultural Technology Student. My class work has led me to a difficult survey analysis, I wondering if anyone can help by answering a quick two question survey.

Question 1: How many acres do you farm? ___________________________

Question 2: What of the following technology is used in your farms operation: Smart Phone, Laptop/Tablet/PC, GPS (Auto Steering), Hybrid Seeds, Soil Analysis, Fast Acting Herbicide/Pesticide? (answer all that apply) _________________________________

Need 100 participants to complete this work, so a response is VERY much appreciated.

/ Ag. Tech Survey... Please Help Me Out! #2  
I think you would be better off going to your local seed-feed and fertilizer dealer if your in "farm country" and conduct the survey there with the patrons. I think 90% of the folks on here have small acreage as compared to a "farmer" who may grow a few thousand acre+ crops. Most here have hobby farms, hay fields and "ranchettes".

I will help with very little though

Now only have 15 acres, one acre in garden and fruit trees, the rest is managed for wildlife.
Out of the tech listed, I use the internet, laptop, soil test and on occasion herbicides (2,4-D) and pesticides (varies)

When I had 386 acres, it was a hay and Ostrich operation with cattle thrown in for good measure.
Used a desktop PC with a DOS program to track the birds ID's and the cattle info:laughing:
Also soil test and on occasion herbicides (2,4-D) and pesticides (varies)

Welcome to the TBN and good luck with your research.