Mowing Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #1  

mikester

Elite Member
Tractor
M59 TLB
I recently added a Grammer MSG75 Low Profile air suspension seat to my ZD326 zero turn mower. I did a blog and added some photos showing the process.

Quest for a better Zero Turn Kubota ZD326-6P Modifications Divergent Stuff

Bottom line is that it's giving me a lot smoother ride on rough ground. Previously I'd describe the ride on rough hard pack as sitting on a jack hammer. Now its more like a pogo stick. It doubled my seat suspension travel height and eliminated the jarring on my back and bobble head. So far I give it an 8/10. I wish I did this 8 years ago when I bough the machine.

Let me know your questions and comments!

Attachments

• Seat_ZD326_Grammer_Finished.jpg
    Seat_ZD326_Grammer_Finished.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited:
   / Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #2  
I know the feeling about waiting to add a different seat. I went with a suspension seat last summer after busting my ***** for 18_years on rear spring seat. I went with Milco 5300 and that made a big difference. Like to try one with air sometime.

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #3  
Did you just add an air suspension base under the existing OEM seat or whole new seat? :confused3:

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #4  
   / Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn
Did you just add an air suspension base under the existing OEM seat or whole new seat? :confused3:

It’s the original Kubota seat mounted to a new Grammer MSG75 low profile base. The Grammer base comes as a single self contained unit.

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #6  
I recently added a Grammer MSG75 Low Profile air suspension seat to my ZD326 zero turn mower. I did a blog and added some photos showing the process.

Quest for a better Zero Turn Kubota ZD326-6P Modifications Divergent Stuff

Bottom line is that it's giving me a lot smoother ride on rough ground. Previously I'd describe the ride on rough hard pack as sitting on a jack hammer. Now its more like a pogo stick. It doubled my seat suspension travel height and eliminated the jarring on my back and bobble head. So far I give it an 8/10. I wish I did this 8 years ago when I bough the machine.

Let me know your questions and comments!
I tried accessing your link and get a "Forbidden"message? Might you have a new URL?

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #7  
That’s a great upgrade.
My new 1211-72 has a vastly improved seat compared to the ZD and the F.
no air suspension, but much more cushy.

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn
I tried accessing your link and get a "Forbidden"message? Might you have a new URL?
I just checked - the link works. Certain IP ranges are blacklisted due to excessive spammer activity. Turn off your VPN or try a different provider.

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #9  
I just checked - the link works. Certain IP ranges are blacklisted due to excessive spammer activity. Turn off your VPN or try a different provider.
Yes that greatly improves the ride. I converted the ZD331 to a Grammer seat also

/ Air Suspension Seat Mod for Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn #10  
It was not an easy install. I used the full size Grammar seat base from the tractor. Figured I need it more on the Zero than the big tractor. It has lots of stroke and can soak up big bumps pretty easily. Usually set the ride height to lowest level that does not bottom out on worst bumps

IMG_0452.jpeg
IMG_0465.jpeg
IMG_0475.jpeg