Allmand Backhoe

/ Allmand Backhoe #1  

Powder22

Tractor
Allmand 425
Anyone have an Allmand backhoe?

/ Allmand Backhoe #2  
Just found this is in my pile of books this am. Used to have one, often wonder why we let it go. Ground speed was terrible, dug and toted pretty good though.
Looking to buy one or need some pointers on fixing?

Attachments

• IMG_0019.jpeg
    IMG_0019.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
   / Allmand Backhoe #3  
Hello I have a allmand 425 What’s up?

/ Allmand Backhoe #4  
Anyone have an Allmand backhoe?
Looks like I have the same tractor and have been quite impressed with the backhoe. Something wrong with yours?

/ Allmand Backhoe #5  
Hello, I’ve had some starting issue, and long story short I have a new stop solenoid but didn’t need one. Had a connection that when I cleaned it, the solenoid hold circuit worked. I’ve included some pictures because my actual wiring and the diagram do not match.
I cleaned the terminals attaching this short black colored wire but have no clue what it his our why its there. It’s not in the wiring diagram.
I also changed all the hoses after one ruptured. I’m also going to be rebuilding one cylinder. The dipper on the backhoe.
I appreciate any assistance.
From the pictures, the red wire going to the solenoid is the hold circuit, and the white wire is the pull in circuit. My machines wiring is different from the diagram and does not mention the short black wire. I dont know what is in the heat sharing tubing that is the bulge in the middle of it.
Thanks ,
Andrew

Attachments

• IMG_5937.jpeg
    IMG_5937.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_5941.jpeg
    IMG_5941.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5942.jpeg
    IMG_5942.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 14