Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool

/ Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool #11  
Get it about the pool, same deal here !
4 seasons ? Wait till you're in NH full time, full blown mud season now , waiting for black fly season, then time for the summer complaints !

/ Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool
In Conway NH, black flies are from Mother's day to Father's day. The women bring them in, the men take them out. They are a real menace. The welts from their bites are the worst.

/ Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool #13  
Good lesson learned now I hope I am old enough to learn from your mistake. Thanks for posting.

/ Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool #14  
4x4 would have helped, weight on the back, wheel chocks and many other things would have helped. But the best thing would have been to engage the brain and think.

As for the mockery about the pool: I have no use for it. It belongs to the wife. Happy wife, happy life. She gets the pool, I get the machines.

Now about the mockery of being in the north, I like having 4 seasons. We spent time down in the South and prefer it up here. A little cold winter hardship strengthens the body. We send all of the weak ones down south. And finally, about the politics up here, don't blame me. We're working on fixing that, so stay tuned.
No mockery intended on the pool or the north. We have had pools in The South, lived at about 35 degrees north half of my life. Like you, the pool is a wife thing. If I had the money, I would keep up place in the Black Hills for summer and winter down here. I like winter, but as you say...happy wife.

/ Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool
@Torvy: No offense taken on the presumed mockery. The whole world has become thin-skinned. We need to grow up and grow a pair. Let the fun begin.

/ Almost crashed the 2210 into the swimming pool #16  
Thanks for the info. Have had my 2305 11 years. Had no idea this was possible