Almost home

/ Almost home #11  
Lots of stuff to do but I can't wait to get there. Thank God for a good job but I never like leaving my babies. Prayers that all our soldiers, sailors, airman and my beloved Marines sit in one of these seats soon to see their loved ones and a merry and blessed Christmas to you all.

Amen Bro! Always been a Zoomie at heart, but my boy is near to finishing his 2nd week at Parris Island. Semper Fi!

/ Almost home #14  
Amen Bro! Always been a Zoomie at heart, but my boy is near to finishing his 2nd week at Parris Island. Semper Fi!

God Bless him...He will come home a man, but will still be your son and mine is still my boy at 37...

/ Almost home #15  
Was the catch you have to buy something on eBay? :laughing:

It's amazing how far we've came to be browsing the web in a plane now.

/ Almost home #16  
Was the catch you have to buy something on eBay? :laughing:

It's amazing how far we've came to be browsing the web in a plane now.
I know, 10 years ago having a laptop that could run for an hour on the battery power was something special, let alone browsing the internet from a plane...

/ Almost home #17  
God Bless him...He will come home a man, but will still be your son and mine is still my boy at 37...

Thanks jonyyuma, appreciate the words! When he told me he was going into the Marines, he said he needed some "discipline". I told him any branch of the military would give him that but he said "I think I need a bunch..."

My reply was, "Son, they will OD you on discipline!" :laughing: First "real" decision he's made in his life, so I'm standing behind him on it. Proud of him...

/ Almost home
Made it home to home made venison vegetable soup and a beer.