American Pasquali - Jack Speake

/ American Pasquali - Jack Speake
Actually, Pasquali Italy will have nothing to do with Jack. He is not associated with Pasquali in any way and is not supposed to use the Pasquali name (but continues to do so). They don't recognize him as a dealer and he does not purchase parts from Pasquali. He now works off new / old stock he purchased from Bob Coons in Wisconsin and a bunch of used tractors he has bought. Bob Coons father Dave wrote the Pasquali tractor manual we all use; great people, who should not be associated with what Jack Speake has done with their former business.

Pasquali was a major player in the states back in the late 70's and 80's. The importer was bringing thousands of tractors in and they were gaining serious popularity. Trilectron was purchasing 988's and providing them to the military as air tugs. The American importer then decided to move into real estate and just walked away without paying Pasquali. There were hundreds, perhaps thousands of tractors in the States that were being financed by small dealers, but were never been paid for by the importer. It was a total financial mess and Pasquali had to scramble to stay afloat. They took a huge loss. An American finance company was holding the paper on the U.S. inventory and was forced to repo the remaining tractors. It tanked a lot of good people who had become dealers. The remaining parts inventory was purchased by Dave Coons; and he and his son Bob provided parts for the U.S. market for years. They were honest, good people and looked after their customers. Gary Nash was probably the largest Pasquali dealer in the U.S. and is another stand up guy. He took huge personal losses, but because he believed they were a great tractor, continued to work with Dave and Bob until they sold out. American Pasquali had a sizeable inventory of parts when they sold the company to Jack Speake. I have talked to Bob and he feels sick about what has happened. Many people have been hurt by all of this, but no one took as bad a hit as Pasquali. Needless to say, they have cold feet with the American market at this point; but remain a major player in Europe. Pasquali and Ferrari tractors are now owned by a parent company, BCS S.P.A. While Jack pretends he still orders parts from Pasquali and throws around the Pasquali name, it's all a show to prey on unsuspecting customers.

/ American Pasquali - Jack Speake #12  
I am writing for my Dad. He ordering parts for his Pasquali tractor in December and has yet to receive his parts to date. "Jack" has made excuse after excuse and never answers his phone.

We have called local police but now that I am reading this forum, we will pursue newport police as well. This guy will end up in jail guaranteed unless he runs out of town. Trust me, what gies around comes around.

Victoria