Amsoil (Mark?)

/ Amsoil (Mark?) #1  

Anonymous Poster

Mark, I did an all-posts "Amsoil" search, and checked "lubricants" posts... can't find your oil-temp comparison-test post. Do you remember where it is?

Larry

/ Amsoil (Mark?) #2  
Larry - It was originally on the previous forum, but it's one of the messages I re-posted to my "L4310 Enhancements" thread. Try this link: http://www.tractorbynet.com/cgi-bin/compact/showthreaded.pl?Cat=&Board=custom&Number=22294&Search=true&Forum=All_Forums&Words=HST temp laser&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=3472

MarkC
ChalkleySig2.gif

/ Amsoil (Mark?) #3  
There seems to be general consensus with supporting data that Amsoil is the best product for hydraulic fluid. My question is where do you get it? My dealer doesn't carry it? What type of store sells it? Guess I'll try searching on the internet but any heads up would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Larry...

/ Amsoil (Mark?) #4  
A lot of us that use it become dealers, not so we can sell it for a profit, but so we can get it at a more reasonable cost. That's what I did. Alternatively, many auto parts stores carry it. Most NAPA stores in VA carry it, but it's a regional decision thing.

MarkC
ChalkleySig2.gif

/ Amsoil (Mark?) #5  
Thanks Mark, I'll check the NAPA stores here in So Calif. If that fails, I guess I'll have to resort to old fashioned yellow pages!

Larry...

/ Amsoil (Mark?) #6  
You can call there 1-800-777-7094 number an order it and they will UPS it to your door.I use it in my M6800,used it in the M4700 I used to have.Brother-in-law uses it in his Ford tractor.Thats why I became a dealer so I could get it cheaper.

Larry Schultz