An intertesting move

/ An intertesting move #1  

BruceWard

Platinum Member
Who knows what this is?

10101505-120.jpg

10101501-120.jpg

Despite being top heavy it towed just fine. Most of our time was spent loading and unloading. Even with fork lifts it was a significant challenge.

These are the other two we loaded first

10101508-120.jpg

It took about 7 hours to put 4x4s under the three pieces, load them, move them 40 miles and then unload.

/ An intertesting move #2  
Looks like a printing press (or sections of a printing press assembly).

Aaron Z

/ An intertesting move #3  
I think it is a type caster.

/ An intertesting move #4  
It's the actual peice of machinery that the "Terminator" was modeled after.

This machine , if left where it was, would have turned into the first series of Terminators. (And I ain't talk Arnold's character either)

Then it would have evolved into a more modern killing machine, tracking down and killing humans just in time for the 2012 apocolypse.

Thank you for taking it away and putting it in secure storage

You may have saved all mankind.

/ An intertesting move
The single machine on the trailer is a linotype. The two on the second trailer are printing presses. All three are from the 1910s. I know very little about them but a friend in the printing business bought them and plans to use them to print books.

/ An intertesting move #6  
It's the actual peice of machinery that the "Terminator" was modeled after.

This machine , if left where it was, would have turned into the first series of Terminators. (And I ain't talk Arnold's character either)

Then it would have evolved into a more modern killing machine, tracking down and killing humans just in time for the 2012 apocolypse.

Thank you for taking it away and putting it in secure storage

You may have saved all mankind.

:thumbsup:

/ An intertesting move #7  
The single machine on the trailer is a linotype. The two on the second trailer are printing presses. All three are from the 1910s. I know very little about them but a friend in the printing business bought them and plans to use them to print books.

Were you originally posting to see if we could guess? did you know all along? or did you just ask a buddy what his pics on his facebook page were?

/ An intertesting move
Were you originally posting to see if we could guess? did you know all along? or did you just ask a buddy what his pics on his facebook page were?

I spent about 7 hours moving the presses last Friday. I towed the large linotype. Originally we had planned to put all three on my trailer but when a second guy volunteered to bring his truck and trailer we put the two smaller units on his trailer.