Dirt Moving ANT CHINESE EXCAVATOR Information needed

/ ANT CHINESE EXCAVATOR Information needed #1  

AntExcavator

Tractor
Excavator1me!
Anyone have a service manual for a 1-ton mini excavator?

I bought a machine and unfortunately it has no manual.

I’ve got most of it figured out curious about sprocket and track lubrication and maintenance.

I understand there will be differences from machine to machine. I’m looking for hints.

Mine was manufactured by Ant cloud machinery

Attachments

• IMG_0943.jpeg
    IMG_0943.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0944.jpeg
    IMG_0944.jpeg
    972.3 KB · Views: 41
   / ANT CHINESE EXCAVATOR Information needed #2  
That plate on the side of the tracks probably covers the grease fitting for tensioning the tracks, add grease to tighten the track, loosen the fitting to relieve tension.. The drive motor probably has a fitting to examine the oil level. Other than that you will just have to poke around.

As far as setting proper track tension, swing the boom to one side and lift one track off the ground. The bottom part of track off the ground (in the middle part of the track) should have about 1/2" clearance between the track and the roller. Repeat for the other side.

Check every 100 hours. If your mini-ex is new, check after the first 10 or 20 hours.

/ ANT CHINESE EXCAVATOR Information needed #3  
   / ANT CHINESE EXCAVATOR Information needed #4  
Google has a Translate phone/tablet app that uses the camera - just frame the camera image on the Chinese text and it will be converted to English. There's literally dozens and dozens of languages it will translate.

Back to servicing the little hoe - there should be a zerk fitting on every joint on the boom/stick/bucket attachment and the blade. The swing bearing should have one or more grease fittings, it's critical not to over grease this bearing (it should be a sealed bearing.) Two pumps and you're done. On my E42 hoe this is scheduled for every 50 or 100 hours or so (forgot the exact number.)

Grease interval for the boom/stick is frequent, every ten hours at the minimum. I'll grease mine daily if I'm using it for a few hours at a time.