Any idea where to find a brake cable boot for MF 4225?

/ Any idea where to find a brake cable boot for MF 4225? #1  

Randalthor

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 4225
A few years ago I replaced the handbrake cable on a MF 4225. The boot on the cable was completely disintegrated, plus the cable looked somewhat worn. I had to work on the brakes and remove the cable, so I installed a new OEM brake cable when I put it back together. This was about 3 years ago.

Now the boot on the new cable is disintegrating. Apparently whoever makes this boot for MF doesn't put any UV inhibitors in their rubber boot. I'd like to find a new boot I can install over the cable. The cable is about 0.300" in diameter, or about 7mm. It's hard to get the caliper in there to get a real good measurement. The boot measures about 2" tall.

I'd like to try to slip the boot on over the eye of the cable, if possible.
The tractor sleeps outside, but does have a tractor canopy which shades the handbrake and boot pretty well.

The part number for the handbrake cable (with boot attached is 3811660M91) You can see a picture of the boot below. It's fitted on the handbrake cable (#5).

Any ideas where I might find a boot like this?

1687998923728.png

/ Any idea where to find a brake cable boot for MF 4225? #2  
I wonder if a brake caliper bolt boot with a stout zip-tie on the ends would work?

Boot

/ Any idea where to find a brake cable boot for MF 4225?
I wonder if a brake caliper bolt boot with a stout zip-tie on the ends would work?

Boot
Thanks. That may be my best bet so far. The caliper boot doesn't offer as much "stretch" as the OEM installed on the handbrake cable, but it may work.

/ Any idea where to find a brake cable boot for MF 4225?