Anyone own or previously own a Montana C4864 that has(had) an FEL( front end loader ) and also might have the service manual ?

/ Anyone own or previously own a Montana C4864 that has(had) an FEL( front end loader ) and also might have the service manual ? #1  

geardoc

Tractor
Too Many
I need to know what loader will fit on this tractor. I have seen pictures where the company that sold the majority of the Montana's via an auction - they had a loader that looks like what is put on the 40HP+ utility tractors in the T series and the LS/LG Landtrac Montana tractors. Mine is a 50hp 4wd monster. It was assembled with leftovers- mine has a 3.6L diesel UTB Brasov Romania, at the same auction I bought a 2.8L UTB marked for Montana(the C4864 normally came with a 2.8L) and I also bought a 12 speed Forward and 3 Reverse for a Longtrac made in Brasov Romania.There was a spare DTC industrial front axle and tires(foam filled) marked as UTB. All these parts match my Montana C4864 4x4.

I was told at the auction- this was a demo unit and it has "universal mounts for a front end loader". The front loader sold seperately, was a Farmtrac branded loader made in Tarboro N.C. by W.R. Long

I spoke to another ex-Montana dealer(now LS dealer)