Approx value of CC 127 tractor?

/ Approx value of CC 127 tractor? #1  

SteveRockhill

Tractor
Cub cadet 127
I'm helping my parents clean out the garage. My father has a CC 127 tractor, along with mower deck (approx 50-55") and rear mount tiller attachment. Not sure the last time it was run, or if it turns over currently.

Any idea how much it's worth? Ideally I'm curious for value both running and not running.

Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 20230801_165240.jpg
    20230801_165240.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 62
   / Approx value of CC 127 tractor? #2  
Welcome to TBN. 📣

Did it run when parked ?

Check the internet. I did and saw prices from $900 to less than $100

A running tractor is worth more than a pig in a poke type deal. If you don't have the skills or desire to get it running, the cost having someone do it for you would more that what it is worth.

If you are going to put it on facebook or you local Craigslist, you will want to clean it up some first.

Good Luck
Richard

/ Approx value of CC 127 tractor? #3  
:Look on Tractor House under lawn mowers and equipment for a representative price and I agree running and cleaned up will get you a much better return.

/ Approx value of CC 127 tractor? #4  
I had a running 129 I gave away last year. Running it's worth something. Non running it's going to be parts only. There used to be a big collector market for old CC's like this one. Gear tractors were good for turning into mod pulling machines. That market has dwindled now. But it's still worth more than scrap. Especially if running and a good mower deck on it.