Are these real Deer's?

/ Are these real Deer's? #1  

woodlandfarms

Tractor
PowerTrac 1850, Kubota RTV x900
I was at our county fair and the Deere demo was up. Inside was some great vintage tractors, and these two tiny tractors. Are they for real or is this someones hard work. If they are for real, what more information can you guys give me. Would love to get my hands on one for sure....

Speaking of which, is there a good source for antique tractors? I guess I should be careful on Antique. I am looking to purchase a deere manufactured in the Dubuque plant (I think they were the M Series).

Thanks again everyone...

Carl

Attachments

• 2012-08-11_21-15-35_621.jpg
    2012-08-11_21-15-35_621.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 337
  • 2012-08-11_21-15-50_1.jpg
    2012-08-11_21-15-50_1.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 327
   / Are these real Deer's? #2  
They are homemade. :applause:

Very nice units!

/ Are these real Deer's? #3  
I've never seen anything like those. Neat. What scale, approximately, do you think they may be? With the drip pads underneath, I assume they run? That would be some detailed work.

/ Are these real Deer's? #4  
Speaking of which, is there a good source for antique tractors? I guess I should be careful on Antique. I am looking to purchase a deere manufactured in the Dubuque plant (I think they were the M Series).

Thanks again everyone...

Carl

I find my old tractors on Craigslist. Last week I bought a 1949 John Deere B widefront. That's the 4th old tractor off CL (so far). I use SearchTempest and search a 750 mile radius around my location. eBay is another good source, but generally the stuff I want is located in the Midwest or East Coast areas which means large shipping costs.

Good luck.

/ Are these real Deer's? #5  
John Deere made a M &MT series tractor, we had a MT on the farm. The MT had a narrow front end & the M had a wide front end. Nice little tractors

/ Are these real Deer's? #6  
woodlandfarms said:
I was at our county fair and the Deere demo was up. Inside was some great vintage tractors, and these two tiny tractors. Are they for real or is this someones hard work. If they are for real, what more information can you guys give me. Would love to get my hands on one for sure....

Thanks again everyone...

Carl

A good source is the Two- Cylinder Club located at gGrundy Center,IA 50638. E-mail is: two-cylinder@two-cylinder.com.Memberships are around $30.