ASV RC 100 Warning lights and battery drain

/ ASV RC 100 Warning lights and battery drain #1  

Steve20124

Tractor
deere 420
I have a new to me ASV RC 100 I ran it pretty rough and the battery started draining over several days of no use. Tested the battery it is good. Checked the battery while running and its getting 14.2 volts.
I noticed today that the fuel gauge and the hour meter stay on when the machine is shut off. I also noticed that the lights dont work, but two bulbs are missing. I have made sure the the lights wires for the missing lights are not shorting.

Is it normal for the fuel gauge and hour meter to stay on? They each have black led bars and numbers, so they aren't using much electricty. Is this normal? Or a short? If a short, is it ignition switch?

Thanks

Steve

/ ASV RC 100 Warning lights and battery drain #2  
Fuel gauge, hour meter and tach are connected to the alternator and back to the switch...IIRC and that's on an SR 80. I was (am) chasing similar wiring issues with this and found a wire cut/pinched by engine cover. Fixed everything but fuel gauge. If I were you I would call local tech first or go directly to ASV as both have been truly helpful in trouble shooting all my the initial issues of my new to me SR 80.
Impressive machines when sorted out and running.
Post your results so others can see the solution.