ASV's in snow

/ ASV's in snow #11  
Got to drive two gyro-trac's today, what amazing machines. The larger one (200+hp) was amazing, just point and go. Anyway, more information to follow in coming weeks...

/ ASV's in snow #12  
To Maka and Gamble77. I stumbled across a web site link on here somewhere and checked it out. Ya'll have to take a look. MB Tractor & Equipment Its some of the funniest [for us ASV owners] and dramatic footage of ASV's in action. This would be an incredible selling point for both of you. I don't think the competition is going to be impressed but they can always buy ASV next time. Gamble77 when you get your first Gyro's let us know. Did you get my PM in time? Mulching on.. Robbie

/ ASV's in snow #13  
I'm not a fan of MB but those are some pretty good videos.

/ ASV's in snow #14  
My dealer invited me to an interesting demo today. He said if I liked larger mulchers [than my ASV] I should come take a look. What he had was definitly unique. It was a new holland TV-145 bi-directional tractor with a loftness carbide cutter extreme. What a machine, its a much different approach than a tracked crawler. I'll give more details later but for the money a good alternative to crawlers. Talk soon. Robbie

/ ASV's in snow #15  
Maka said:
I like Georgia. My wife is from Albany. This was my first trip there that I remember and it was wet the first day and hot and humid the next. I do plan on being in Moultrie next year so maybe I'll see you there. Picking watermellons in that heat is another story.

If and when you get out this way I would be happy to show you around. Here are some pictures taken in the last 1/2 hour. We have plowed so it is not real deep.

can I ask you guys how you bid jobs? by the hour or acre? any minimums? thanks.

/ ASV's in snow #16  
Hello Andrewj. I myself can price jobs either way. I try to look at each job or in your case gather as much info as possible. For example if you wanted a quote for clearing two complete acres I could price it that way or if you wanted trails or along fences etc. it would be better for you by the hour and you just say stop when we've reached your budget.
If your are looking to have some work done feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to discuss further. Robbie

/ ASV's in snow #17  
I bet that NH was an interesting machine and I did get your PM in time. I will be sure to contact you if and when they Gyro-Trac thing comes through...they are truly amazing machines. In the mean time if you ever need anything for your ASV's let me know.

/ ASV's in snow #18  
Hey Gamble77, I'm gald you got the PM in time. I hope it helped you in some way. Thanks for the offer on my ASV. I was just awarded some work at my full time place of employement to do some lot clearing where some beavers have flooded, so that will keep me busy for a couple three weeks,Praise God for for I was beginning to forget how to drive my tractor.
When I go and rent an excavator from my tractor place I'm also going to bring with me and demo a carbide cutter for a week to run it against my timberax to see what I think.
As far as stuff for my ASV goes the only thing I'm really looking for is a better guard for the rear. I really like the one that is elevated and runs from the cab to above the rear guard, but I don't know who makes it. I've seen others but I like that one the best. Any ideas??
Where do you work out of? I see the name of the company but where around here are they? Talk later. Robbie