Att Iplayfarmer

/ Att Iplayfarmer #1  

ampa

Gold Member
disregard

So sorry Iplayfarmer....seems I had already included a photo of this bracket ....so please disregard as now it's too late and I'm unable to delete this post.... anyhow....I'll leave this latest downloaded photo of the only one I kept which shows the bracket.... seems I must have deleted the first original photo....

the main reason for this new post is..... I recall you askin' me how I made out with mounting my new snow 48"blade and thought maybe I forgot to include the pic showing the modified bracket installed..... I took so many photo's..... my mind drew a blank as always...I'm so glad I'm nearly finished this...anyhow take care..Ampa <>

Attachments

• DSCF5162.jpg
    DSCF5162.jpg
    894.5 KB · Views: 262
Last edited:
   / Att Iplayfarmer #2  
Re: disregard

Thanks for posting. I had somehow missed the pic before. The picture answers a lot of the questions I had about how you were going to do it. It looks like that bracked lined up pretty close to where you needed it.

/ Att Iplayfarmer
I had to buy a rat tail.... file and file and file :D....thought my arm was gonna' fall off....that bracket is at least 1/2 "....it's not gonna' move....the bracket has lot's of metal the "A" frame don't..... I'll have plenty of time to fit everything up with replaceable bushings next summer.....I think it should hold up okay till then....take care Ampa <>:)

Last edited:
   / Att Iplayfarmer #4  
I had to buy a rat tail.... file and file and file :D....thought my arm was gonna' fall off....that bracket is at least 1/2 "....it's not gonna' move....the bracket has lot's of metal the "A" frame don't..... I'll have plenty of time to fit everything up with replaceable bushings next summer.....I think it should hold up okay till then....take care Ampa <>:)

You'll last a season at least with regular bolts in the holes. Just make sure the easily replaceable part (the bolt) is the softer metal.