Attaching a photo?

/ Attaching a photo? #1  

bjr

Veteran Member
Tractor
Jinma JM354
It won't let me upload or attach a photo when I post. I've search for intstructions on size of file or details on doing this and all I've found are the general vague FAQ instructions. Is there SIZE limitations on photos? bjr

/ Attaching a photo? #2  
When you post a message, on the first screen there's a check box labeled

I want to preview my post and/or attach a file

When you click Continue you will see

You may attach a file if you like (no bigger than 100000 bytes please).

/ Attaching a photo?
That's all I was tryin' to find out. Why is it not put right in the FAQ's or up front some where in the instructions on the file size? bjr

/ Attaching a photo? #4  
<font color="blue"> ( Why is it not put right in the FAQ's or up front some where in the instructions on the file size? ) </font>

Apparently asking about the filesize has not be asked frequently enough to be included in the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Perhaps that's because it's written immediately to the left of the textbox for you to input your image name/location.

/ Attaching a photo? #5  
<font color="blue"> Why is it not put right in the FAQ's or up front some where in the instructions on the file size? </font>
Seems more logical to put the size limitation on the same screen where people be attaching files.

/ Attaching a photo? #6  
<font color="blue"> Why is it not put right in the FAQ's or up front some where in the instructions on the file size? </font>

I agree, it should be included in the FAQs. I've seen this same question asked <font color="red"> frequently</font>. I've even asked it myself /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif If one was to know the file size limit ahead of time, they could be ready. Instead of trying to post and re size a file at the same time.

It'd probably take a couple of minutes to add this to FAQ.