attachments for a B7100

/ attachments for a B7100 #1  

deuce1972

I have a b7100 and have various attachments for it what i have yet to figure out is I have a finish mower that has anti sway chains attached to it now where do i attach those to the tractor I have used big tractors all my life and always used sway bars but there does not seem to be room to put sway bars on the Kubota if anyone can tell me where to hook the chains to i would really appreaciate it

Thanks Troy

/ attachments for a B7100
I have a b7100 and have various attachments for it what i have yet to figure out is I have a finish mower that has anti sway chains attached to it now where do i attach those to the tractor I have used big tractors all my life and always used sway bars but there does not seem to be room to put sway bars on the Kubota if anyone can tell me where to hook the chains to i would really appreaciate it

Thanks Troy

/ attachments for a B7100 #3  
I am not familuar with the 7100 but are you sure that the chains are for anti sway? I have seen chains attached to rotory mowers that are limmiter chains. They would allow you to set them so the mower would lower only so far. They will also take the load off of the hydrolics. You would have a set of eyelets up by your top link (tractor side) that the chains would lock into. Hope this helps.

/ attachments for a B7100 #4  
I am not familuar with the 7100 but are you sure that the chains are for anti sway? I have seen chains attached to rotory mowers that are limmiter chains. They would allow you to set them so the mower would lower only so far. They will also take the load off of the hydrolics. You would have a set of eyelets up by your top link (tractor side) that the chains would lock into. Hope this helps.