Snow Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing

/ Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing #1  

scastle275

Tractor
Kubota B 1750, 3750
Hello All,

We're located in Northwest Connecticut, get a fair amount of snow, and we have a Kubota B1750 HST that is only used for summertime harrowing and grass cutting. We didn't get a front bucket, because we use a much larger Kubota with backhoe and front bucket. The B1750 sits around in the winter without anything to do, so I'd like to adapt the B1750 for snow removal. It's 4WD, easy to park, simple to operate and I think it would be great for plowing or snow removal for the smaller areas around paddocks and barns.

Is there an attachment available (front preferable) for the front of my tractor for either snow blowing (probably preferable) or snow plowing? Can you direct me to websites or attachments for sale?

Many thanks for ideas.

/ Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing #3  
You will need a front emplement mount specific to your model. The mount allows attachment of blower, blade, broom etc. Your local Kubota dealer can advise....Unfortunately owners seldom part with the attachments and they usually are included in the sale of a tractor..As I said, the mount needs to be verified as fitting your specific model. If you go with a rear mount blower, any cat1 3pth blower of appropriate width will work...I had a 54" on my B1700...Currently have a front mount 63" on my B2650.

/ Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing #4  
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama. We don't have to worry about snow removal so can't help.

/ Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing #5  
I have a B1750HST also, but won't be of much help to you since I use my FEL for snow removal. This season, I've adapted a front blade to the FEL, but haven't had much opportunity to use it. What are you using to mow with, a bush hog or mid-mount mower?

/ Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing #6  
The front mount is more expensive than just the three point model but is very easy to attach (at least to my 2620) and swap from blade to blower. I am looking at the snow we got last night and it appears that I will plow it to one side of my drive and then take 2 minutes and swap for my blower to blow it over the 3 foot snow banks. All in all, Kubota did some great work in putting together the front mount option.

/ Attachments for Kubota B1750 for Snow Plowing or Snow Blowing #7  
I use a rear mount 50" Farm King snow blower on my BX2350. works great. I will agree front is nicer, but for $2,400 you can't beat the price. I also use the loader to get what the blower doesn't pick up on the drive. I'm thinking of adapting wings or a blade to the FEL for quicker scraping.