Financing Attention dealers

/ Attention dealers #1  

the fat kid

Bronze Member
Tractor
In market
My goal is to purchase a new subcompact by next spring. I'm trying to do as much homework as possible. Seeing as this will be my first real tractor. My question is do these 0 % deals pop up most spring times or is this just a fluke thing cuz the market? Should I buy now and get better financing or should I wait and do more homework???

/ Attention dealers #2  
It appears to me that some mfg is always running some sort of 0% financing offers.. The market appears to be pretty slow right now, so that is probably spurring any rebates/ low-no interest offers

b

/ Attention dealers #3  
Bust a move, fat kid, it's good for the economy. :laughing:

/ Attention dealers
Lol! Gotta worry bout my economy first! (and wife)

/ Attention dealers #5  
Pay w Cash. MOST people applying for financing arnt accepted at the low rate but pay a normal rate or a big down payment (trade)
Make it known you are holding CASH and let the dealer sweeten the deal w something you want.

/ Attention dealers #6  
I started looking at tractors about a year ago and almost all of the manufacturers have had some sort of 0% deal. Massey has been 0% for at least a year now. I think they go quarterly, so every 3 months there is a potential of the terms changing. Also, I have "less than perfect" credit and I was approved for the 0% program. I put about 20% down by my own choice, not sure if they would have required a down payment. The salesman said that almost everyone gets the 0%, some people just have to put down a larger down payment. That's how Massey (AGCO) works anyway, not sure about the others.

/ Attention dealers
Thanks guys. Guess I'll try to hold off a bit and pray it all works out!!!

/ Attention dealers #8  
the dealerships generally always have some good financing deals going on all the time.but if you have a good banker you can come out money ahead.i got my dealer to knock off almost all the interest im paying for a cash deal.

/ Attention dealers
Its like an act of congress to get $ from a bank right now!!! I tried and I've been with the same bank for 15 years and have A+++ credit!! Im trieing to boycot them now cuz they wanted collaterall. But then told me I should refinance my new Tundra through them. Go figure I didnt need collateral for that!!!:mad::mad::mad:

/ Attention dealers #10  
Its like an act of congress to get $ from a bank right now!!! I tried and I've been with the same bank for 15 years and have A+++ credit!! Im trieing to boycot them now cuz they wanted collaterall. But then told me I should refinance my new Tundra through them. Go figure I didnt need collateral for that!!!:mad::mad::mad:

That's because the truck would be the collateral for the loan.