Aussie Aerial Pics

/ Aussie Aerial Pics
Ok Mike

What have I done wrong here with my signature???

/ Aussie Aerial Pics #42  
Looks like you've simply got a space character at the end of your url string, Neil.

Sometimes what you can't see can hurt you. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Aussie Aerial Pics
OK Harv

Here goes again and looks like we are in business now.

Woohhooo - Thanks Mike !!!!

So now that URL is posted on TBN, is it there forever? Like, do I have to save it or something or has Mike done all that I need??

Can you see I am a non-computer/web geek??

But I did make my own webpage ages ago. Has since dies and not been able to do it again. Have engaged a web geek but he is taking FOREVER !!!

Cheers

/ Aussie Aerial Pics
Well it might be time for you geniuses to get out your airbrushes again !!!!!!!!!

The neighbours who I wanted to be disposed, are currently building a shed the same size as mine (60' x 23'). No problems you say.

But the clowns are building it 6' from my fence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why would you do that when you have 5 acres to play with.

Gee there are some *()^*(%)*&%&*%$)*&$% stupid people in the world.

Just how did I end up moving next to them?????

/ Aussie Aerial Pics #45  
Neil,

Look on the bright side. Maybe the new shed will be better than yours and the snakes will move out of your shed and into the neighbors. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Of course, at that point they would become high class snakes, which would leave your shed to be occupied by (as snakes go) low class reptiles. Yikes! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif. Okay, I lied. There IS no bright side. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

SHF

/ Aussie Aerial Pics #46  
Neil, are there building set back requirements, e.g., 20 feet from the property line, in Oz?

/ Aussie Aerial Pics
Yes the minimum boundary clearance is 1.5m - Say 5 feet. This applied if you have 1/4 acre or 100 acres.

Stupid hey? - There should be a multiplier stating that for every extra acre you must move out 3 feet or so.

I am not amused but there is nothing I can do except plant more trees to hide it. Except it will be hard to hide the broadside of something like that.

AAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH

PS - Yes I can only hope a new breed of steel eating snakes moves into THEIR yard.

Cheers