Auto seat level

/ Auto seat level #1  

daedong

Veteran Member
I was just watching an inventors TV show. This guy had an electronic automatic seat leveling device he has designed for small tractors and ride on mowers. It looked very impressive not only was it self leveling but it also transfered your body towards the incline as well.

/ Auto seat level #2  
Hasen't Cadillac used self levelers on their autos for years? Maybe it was a take off of that application. Neat idea none the less.

/ Auto seat level #3  
There were days when I was quite younger, not many but a few, when I probably could have used an auto seat level...

Was not on a tractor seat though... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Auto seat level
Mike

The guy that has invented this did say he had an American tractor company interested in it technology, He did not elaborate on that but also said that it would probably be used with a lilt meter as the seat did give a false sense of security to the operator.

PS Henro I've been there to, like most, we are the lucky ones that can tell the story. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Auto seat level #5  
Similar system was introduced a few years ago on Lamborghini tractors, but with leveling of complete cab. Look here.