Automatic new messages

/ Automatic new messages #1  

Doc_Bob

Elite Member
Tractor
2003 NH TN70A
With the old software, I would be automatically taken the the new posts when reading a thread. Now, I have to scroll through countless old posts to find and read the latest posts. Anyway that can be fixed?
Bob

/ Automatic new messages #2  
Click on the little blue and white down arrow thingy next to the subject title and it will take you to the first unread post in a thread.

/ Automatic new messages #3  
Doc_Bob said:
With the old software, I would be automatically taken the the new posts when reading a thread. Now, I have to scroll through countless old posts to find and read the latest posts. Anyway that can be fixed?
Bob

I liked the old way also Bob. Just one less thing that we had to be concerned with when it was automatic. Besides why would the software need to know if we want to see the new threads anyway, sure we want to see the new stuff that's why we're here. :rolleyes:

/ Automatic new messages #4  
They needed to update the forum code because the older code they were using was so unsecure a novice could have hack the admin panel. Believe me peeps, you are much better off with the newest php code. It's that good!

/ Automatic new messages #5  
We're going to be changing the link so that the main thread link takes you to the most recent post. For now, the little blue button does the same thing.