B2601 Quote Came in.....

/ B2601 Quote Came in.....
I contacted a very larger dealer as well, maybe even the same one you speak of and got the same message. im curious of this as well. my brother in law mentioned that his friend got an excavator from that dealer but only because he picked it up and because it was for a fleet. not sure if that makes a difference or not. i believe it has to do with delivery. maybe mention you're willing to pick up?

That might be worth a shot.

At the end of the day if there are (as a fictitious example) say 2 B2601s in New England and 15 B2601s in Ohio.......if I am willing to drive there and load that thing on a trailer and drive it home, what do they care? Why would I chase the 1 or 2 unicorns where the dealer has all the leverage or might not be able to get exactly what I want.

/ B2601 Quote Came in..... #22  
That might be worth a shot.

At the end of the day if there are (as a fictitious example) say 2 B2601s in New England and 15 B2601s in Ohio.......if I am willing to drive there and load that thing on a trailer and drive it home, what do they care? Why would I chase the 1 or 2 unicorns where the dealer has all the leverage or might not be able to get exactly what I want.

I think the very same way!!

/ B2601 Quote Came in.....
Well, I just emailed the dealer back and asked them to pull together the numbers for the following and if the numbers work for me I'll be in next week to finalize:

B2601
FEL
3rd Function
48" Commercial Blower
Hydraulic Deflector
Wheel Spacers

20% Equine Discount as we are members of the USEF, USDF and NEDA......and frankly, it is about time the horse pays me back in some way. He OWES me this !!!!

(If my wife sees this......I of course have nothing but love and adoration for the #1 man in your life who stands on all 4s and craps the size of a small Volkswagen. I maintain that we put money in one end, crap comes out the other and I hope she has fun in the middle.)

I'm passing on the RimGuard at this point.

While this is a little earlier than I anticipated trying to purchase....I don't want to miss out on the 20% as frankly that is a no brainer assuming everything works out.

What are the odds I get a decent response? So far I have been limited to 2 or 3 word responses........I'm hoping for maybe a readable paragraph and quote.....But time will tell