B2630 arrived today

/ B2630 arrived today #11  
Looks great congratulations. Has Landpride finally started painting the implement to match the tractor or did Barlow do that? The last time I looked at a Landpride implement the Salesman said sure any color as long as it is Landpride tan.

All of our Land Pride stuff is orange; been an option for quite some time.

/ B2630 arrived today #12  
Sweet !!! glade to here Barlows made you a fair deal, they sure have been fair to me as well..:thumbsup: they are just good ol' country boy's, are you going to get any other attachments? there is so much you can do these days with a tractor like this.. congrats from the bluegrass as well..

Attachments

• i3gPictures 001.jpg
    i3gPictures 001.jpg
    465.9 KB · Views: 174
   / B2630 arrived today #13  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ B2630 arrived today
Looks great congratulations. Has Landpride finally started painting the implement to match the tractor or did Barlow do that? The last time I looked at a Landpride implement the Salesman said sure any color as long as it is Landpride tan.
According to the Landpride brochure they are offered in orange, tan and green (I believe)

/ B2630 arrived today
Congrats to the new machine. Smart move getting those front weights too. The front gets real light on the uphills when you lift up the mower.
Yea, the weights were a nice surprise. I had weights but Barlow's included them, no charge.

/ B2630 arrived today
Sweet !!! glade to here Barlows made you a fair deal, they sure have been fair to me as well..:thumbsup: they are just good ol' country boy's, are you going to get any other attachments? there is so much you can do these days with a tractor like this.. congrats from the bluegrass as well..
I already have a tiller that I have been using on a cub cadet 7252, the reason I bought this was to till with and mow. I have an older JD 1020 that has a bushhog and front end loader.

Yes, Barlow's were quite a bit less than the local dealership.