B2650 wiper blade

/ B2650 wiper blade #1  

rd_macgregor

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SC, Kubota B2650
Rear wiper blade on my wife's 2650 is falling apart, but OEM replacement is nearly CD$50! Can I just buy an SUV rear wiper blade of the same length?

/ B2650 wiper blade #2  
Rear wiper blade on my wife's 2650 is falling apart, but OEM replacement is nearly CD$50! Can I just buy an SUV rear wiper blade of the same length?
Of course ! Just take the old blade to an auto parts place and ask for a replacement. One thing is for sure Kubota did not have special wiper blades made for any tractor.

By far the larger issue is the connection mechanism. You can easily find a correct length but matching the connection mechanism may take some searching. Should be easy to find I think.

/ B2650 wiper blade #4  
Wiper blades today are universal fitment, that is, the refills come with all the necessary attachments to fit any wiper blade to any existing arm.

Myself, I tend to purchase the high buck blades as they last much longer than the cheaper ones. My preferred refill blades are the Bosch frameless ones.

Measure you old blade and by the replacement refill in the same length. Every auto parts store (including Princess Auto) will have many to choose from.