B2781 blower on a B7610 question

/ B2781 blower on a B7610 question #1  

johnk369

Tractor
Kubota B7610, John Deere X300
Hello,
I currently have a B7610 tractor. I have a line on a B2781 blower with a B2714B under carriage ( mount). I was told I need a b2733 Mount for my tractor. My question is, can the B2714B Mount be retrofitted to my tractor or do I need to purchase the Mount separately?
Any and all information will be appreciated.

/ B2781 blower on a B7610 question #2  
I'm fairly certain you can do this.
May I suggest contacting your dealer's salesman as they have Kubota's Whole Goods information.
That blower would have been available on your tractor when new.
No idea which subframe or mid-PTO kit works for your unit.
Maybe try posting at Kubota Owning/Operating for more input.
Good Luck!

Last edited:
   / B2781 blower on a B7610 question
Number two, thanks for your reply. When you say I can do this, are you referring to being able to retrofit the b2714b Mount? Also, what is Kubotas Whole Goods? I’m not familiar with that. Again, thank you

/ B2781 blower on a B7610 question #4  
Hello,
I currently have a B7610 tractor. I have a line on a B2781 blower with a B2714B under carriage ( mount). I was told I need a b2733 Mount for my tractor. My question is, can the B2714B Mount be retrofitted to my tractor or do I need to purchase the Mount separately?
Any and all information will be appreciated.
johnk369 - I have a B7500 tractor which I bought new in 2003. It is the original model of your tractor. I bought a new B2781B front snowblower, B2733A quick hitch, B2734 mid pto kit and B2736 front half pto kit for my B7500 in 2017. Everything was new except the tractor. The B2733A listed for $967 in 2017.

Wholegoods is the department/salesman that sells tractors, implements, accessories - as oppossed to the parts department. My wholegoods salesman was able to look up and order the correct combination for my tractor. It is my understanding that the "A"s & "B"s at the end of a wholegoods number mean there are differences.

Thank you Rusty!

johnk369 - I have a B7500 tractor which I bought new in 2003. It is the original model of your tractor. I bought a new B2781B front snowblower, B2733A quick hitch, B2734 mid pto kit and B2736 front half pto kit for my B7500 in 2017. Everything was new except the tractor. The B2733A listed for $967 in 2017.

Wholegoods is the department/salesman that sells tractors, implements, accessories - as oppossed to the parts department. My wholegoods salesman was able to look up and order the correct combination for my tractor. It is my understanding that the "A"s & "B"s at the end of a wholegoods number mean there are differences.
Thanks Rusty!

i looked up Wholegoods and I’m a little confused. (Nothing new)
How do you get ahold of them?

/ B2781 blower on a B7610 question #7  
johnk369 - Wholegoods are ordered and sold by the new tractor salesman at my Kubota dealership. If you don't have a dealer, call the nearest Kubota dealer and ask for "Sales". You may have to talk to more than one salesman before you get one knowledgeable in Wholegoods.

A WARNING if you are looking at used equipment, there are two rear brackets with various bolts, nuts, washers and spacers for mounting on different tractor models, that are permanently installed on the tractor and might not be included with the male quick hitch and subframe (B2733A, in my case). Ditto for a hose support bracket. There is also the rear fixed driveline and the front male part driveline which could be missing. There are also parts that come with the snowblower that might be missing, such as the rotation handle and bracket, if manual rotation.

All good points Rusty. Much appreciated. Thank you