B3030 / MMM - Online manuals???

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals??? #1  

isv

Tractor
Kubota B3030
Hi,

I took delivery of my B3030+FEL+MMM last week - still getting to know it but it is a fantastic piece of kit!

Kubota didn't ship any manual with the mower deck :mad: ... Does anyone know if any of these manuals are available online as PDFs or similar? Thanks.

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals??? #2  
Most of what I have seen "on line" are Parts Manuals, rather than Owner's Manuals

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals??? #3  
isv said:
Hi,

I took delivery of my B3030+FEL+MMM last week - still getting to know it but it is a fantastic piece of kit!

Kubota didn't ship any manual with the mower deck :mad: ... Does anyone know if any of these manuals are available online as PDFs or similar? Thanks.
What MMM deck did you get? Model number?

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals??? #4  
Congratulations on your purchase. I took, took delivery of a new B3030 this year with blower and MMM. The 60" MMM came with a owners manual and it is the same for the 72" MMM. I would contact your dealer and request a new paper manual that you deserve. I am traveling on business right now or I would give you more information.
Have a great day and enjoy your new beautiful orange machine!
b

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals???
crbr said:
What MMM deck did you get? Model number?

RCK60-30B

I would like to have the manual to hand when I experiment with removal and reattachment of the deck this weekend...!

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals??? #7  
isv said:
RCK60-30B

I would like to have the manual to hand when I experiment with removal and reattachment of the deck this weekend...!
I have a manual for the 27B (60") I suspect it is almost the same setup. Be glad to scan, save to a PDF, e-mail.

/ B3030 / MMM - Online manuals???
crbr said:
I have a manual for the 27B (60") I suspect it is almost the same setup. Be glad to scan, save to a PDF, e-mail.

I'd appreciate that if at all possible. I've not been able to find the manual in PDF format - and if I order the printed manual it will take some time to arrive in the UK.

It seems Kubota UK do not have any manuals for the latest decks...!