Mowing B3350 size tractor for lawn

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #11  
As long it's dry my yard fairs pretty well against my L3240. It would work poorly for a dedicated lawn mower though. Peak growing season is wet enough it leaves lug prints in the yard. It's a heavier machine, but I'm betting with the bigger tires ground pressure is pretty close. My B7200 weighs a lot less and is riding on turfs. It doesn't tear up the yard at all and probably has lower ground pressure than my actual lawn mowers. That's based mostly on experience, but comparing tire size and weight supports my observation.

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #12  
Like PHPaul states, the B2650 is available with a cab and is of similar size and capability. The big plus is no dpf emissions. I know the op is asking a general question, but since he mentioned the B3350, I would not touch that model with a 10' pole, especially if used.
Anyway, as far as the general question is concerned.... I run my L4060 on my lawn with a 7' finish mower without issue. The r4 tires are a little easier on the turf than r1's would be. I bought a little too small 13 years ago, so I went a little bigger than I need with the 4060. No regrets.

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn
Are the tires loaded on your L4060?

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #14  
Are the tires loaded on your L4060?

Yes they are filled. With loader it weighs about 6800 lbs. Snow ready (blower rear, blade front) it comes in at 7400 lbs

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #15  
I'm using my B3200 for mowing my lawn. I have turf tires and the rears are loaded. I normally remove the FEL but sometimes I only remove the bucket. I'm cutting with a MMM. The tractor normally does not leave ruts unless it's very wet conditions. In the areas where I turn a lot, there are marks. This is mainly by the rows of trees that I have. The marks are from the front tires always turning in the same place. I'm cutting close enough to the trunk so I do not need the push mower. The B3200 does ok, just not nearly as well as my BX2660 did.

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #16  
I've been happy with the the B2650 in 2 wheel drive with the 72" mmm on turfs. Nice cut although this year I'm fitting it to G6 Oregon gator blades and just completed fabricating and mounting a discharge outlet cover for mulching and close in mowing by sidewalks.

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #17  
I mow my 1 1/2 acres around my house with my B2650 and 60" mmm with turfs that are not loaded for early spring mowing, and I have a nice yard, and it does an awesome job. Could not be happier. I also have a Land Pride 1672 3 pt mower for mowing 3 acres out back. The tractor handles it with no problem and mows great with it also.

20160322_102050.jpg

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #18  
In the event the B2650/B3350 is too large another cab option is the new BX80 series. While there isn't too much info on it yet, the new BX will have a cab option.

/ B3350 size tractor for lawn #19  
I have a 2650 w/ a 60" mmm and turf tires. I bought it to replace my bx2200 w/ 60" mmm and turfs. The 2650 is quite a bit harder on the turf and if I don't slow down on tight turns, I will pull up the sod. It also won't get near as close to buildings, landscaping, etc where turns are involved so it takes longer to mow the same area with the B vs the BX. I decided for now to keep the bx for mowing. In summary, if you have wide open lawn to mow and desire a b series tractor, the b2650 or 3350 will suit you well. However, if you are going to be mowing in tight areas, I'd consider either something else or a dedicated mower like a zero turn. Also, I'm not sure K has worked out all the emissions issues on the 3350. Beware.