B3350

/ B3350 #1  

SDT

Veteran Member
Tractor
Multiple Fords and Kubotas
It appears that the B3350 turmoil has subsided recently, and I'm wondering about other owners recent experiences.

I have had no issues with mine since the reformer, DPF, sensors, etc., were replaced under warranty about three years ago.

I use mine mostly for mowing but it also sees occasional spraying, snow plowing and FEL work. I always install the cold weather mask for winter work, and engine temperature reaches normal operating temperature quickly but I cannot recall it performing a regen cycle while plowing snow.

I had planned to replace mine with an LX but decided to keep it after Kubota implemented the so-called "lifetime emissions warranty." Where else can one get a lifetime emissions warranty?

Planning to relocate 1,600 miles soon and trying to decide whether to take it with me or not. Will sell all three of my other Kubotas, but that lifetime emissions warranty is enticing.

Will need mowing and snow plowing equipment at new location and have MMM, FEL, snow plow, and ballast box for 3350. Replacing with similar such equipment at todays prices is not desirable.

Any recent good or bad experiences?

/ B3350 #3  
I've been seeing what seems like lofty prices for the B3350's lately.
Might not hurt to investigate the resale value.
Good Luck!

/ B3350 #4  
I remember when the B3350 was released. It was the "replacement" model to my B3030. The emissions was a huge problem for a few years. It took a while, but Kubota did get it fixed. I hadn't heard about the "Lifetime Emissions Warranty". Is it only valid for the "original" owner, or does it stay with the tractor if it is sold? There are a bunch of videos on YouTube where the 3350 is one of those tractors to stay away from. If the warranty is transferable, you'd probably make out better if you were to sell it.

Since you purchased it, the prices of tractors have definitely gone up. If you haven't had any issues, and with the warranty, there's really no reason to get rid of it. I bought a used 2008 B3030 with a LA403, BH75 and weight box years ago with only 212 hours on it. I can sell it now for more than what I paid. Prices have gone crazy! I think you're better off keeping.