Price Check B5200E price an performance

/ B5200E price an performance #1  

heehaw

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M4900, B7510 and RTV
found a B5200E, with a 4ft belly mower, for @ $3500: it has less than 500 hours on it. i am looking for all the info i can get about this model: hp, is there enough hp to handle the belly mower?? i am wanting a good lawn mower more than a tractor, but i would rather have something i can do something with, other than just mow.
heehaw

/ B5200E price an performance
78 model is pretty old: not sure i want to put that price into one that old..the hours may be low, but stuff goes wrong because of age too, not just miles/hours.
thanks
heehaw

/ B5200E price an performance #4  
if its an HST and 4x4 its a deal... snatch it up. If 2WD and gear transmission its a bit high. Good tractor though. Parts availability for the mower deck maybe a problem, no issues for the tractor.

/ B5200E price an performance #5  
Hee Haw, keep in mind the year I listed was the year it was introduced. It could have been made for several years and be newer.

/ B5200E price an performance #6  
I had a B5100...It was bullet proof...Wish I would have kept it.

Don

/ B5200E price an performance
its 2wd and gears: i figure one that old will be looking at tires soon, not worn out but just old: radiator, they go bad from age, don't know if it has a water pump or not? but it seems lots of parts fail from age, so i'm not sure i want to invest that kind of $$ into something that could be 20+ years old. i get the feeling the price is firm: even though they have had it for sale over a year.
heehaw