B7100 Hydro pedal

/ B7100 Hydro pedal #1  

podzie

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7100
I'm wondering if there's a way to lessen the amount of foot pressure needed to engage the tranny on my B7100. I personally have so much seat time on it that I don't even notice. But my wife likes to drive around in Low range, and she says she pretty much has to stand on the pedal to move forward.

I kinda figure it to be valve actuated, but didn't know if maybe there's a method to alter the engagement point. Heck it may be as easy as changing a spring, I don't know.

Thanks guys for your input, and have a good safe weekend.

/ B7100 Hydro pedal #2  
There is a spring on the v notched type centering assembly that could be loosened but doing so could lead to other problems if not done correctly.:D :D

/ B7100 Hydro pedal
Egon said:
There is a spring on the v notched type centering assembly that could be loosened but doing so could lead to other problems if not done correctly.:D :D

Thanks Egon! I better not try it. I'd probably find a way to it INcorrectly. :(

/ B7100 Hydro pedal #4  
All you have to do is lift off the hydro filter cover and you will see the nuts and bolt that attach to the spring. If too loose it will not zero.:D :D

It may also allow the roller to miss the V notch and that is not good.:D

My terminology for the included parts may not be correct but so be it. I know what it does and that may be what counts for me!:D :D