B7800 stopped running

/ B7800 stopped running
Checked all wiring and it appears fine, I could have missed something however. Ordered a new fuel stop solenoid as a starting point. It may also be an issue with key switch or a dozen other darn things. I'll advise the solution once I get there.

Thanks to all,

Steve

/ B7800 stopped running #12  
I'd replace the cut off first. Run a direct wire from the battery to test it. If the wire gets hot it's probably bad. Usually when they go bad they stop working...or get hung up in the middle somewhere. Should be an easy swap.

Good Luck,
Rob

/ B7800 stopped running #13  
Kart, I bought a Workshop Manual for my B7800. I could fax some info. Let me know.

/ B7800 stopped running #14  
Checked all wiring and it appears fine, I could have missed something however. Ordered a new fuel stop solenoid as a starting point. It may also be an issue with key switch or a dozen other darn things. I'll advise the solution once I get there.

Thanks to all,

Steve

Why not do some troubleshooting before throwing parts at it? Do you have a good multimeter? The solenoid can be tested for shorts and even bench tested. Can it be removed and run the machine to see if that is truly the isse?