Back in the LS game XR4155HC

/ Back in the LS game XR4155HC #1  

nvmyhd

Silver Member
Tractor
LS XR4155HC
I returned from overseas two months ago to Colorado and the weather here as help make the decision for us that sooner rather than later was the time to get a new tractor.
I ended up with using the same dealer in Penrose, Co. Randy took good care of me before when I has warranty issues (minor) and offer a fair price.
The down side is that I might have to wait 2 week as all the XR4155's were on back order and just started shipping again.
A few of the features that are different than the earlier productions years was 3 rear ports are standard and a new loader LL4106, the bucket also have provision for a replaceable wear bar.
I can't find any specs on the LL4106 tho.

New UA pallet forks are on order, the rest of the attachments I kept from before.

I'll post pictures of delivery and modifications as they occur.
I will copy most of the modification from the first tractor. (Toolbox, lights, hooks, grill guard mesh, top link)
I'm not sure what to do for the top link yet as the XR4155 supposedly has a CAT II link. So I will be building a new hydraulic top link when it arrives.

My old XR4046HC adventures are here

/ Back in the LS game XR4155HC #2  
Your going to love that LS4155HC!! I have over 1,000 hrs on mine with only very minor body work issues.

If you haven't heard there are possibly some issues with the turbo oil seal coming out. Looks like too high viscosity oil along with super low temps was the cause.

I've ran Rotella T6 5w40 since new and let it warm up a bit before using it. We don't have really cold weather here though.

/ Back in the LS game XR4155HC #3  
Welcome back! Looking forward to seeing pics of the tractor.

/ Back in the LS game XR4155HC #4  
I also have a XR4155, bought it new in 2020, now has just under 400 hours on it, so far it’s been trouble free.
I enjoy learning on this forum.