Bar B Q Pit from a Prone Tank

/ Bar B Q Pit from a Prone Tank #11  
Awesome! I really need to build one. Does the grill area get hot enough to actually BBQ on or just hot smoke?

The hatchet is funny; "hey buddy, can you pass me the hatched?":laughing:
Maybe you should consider a latching lever to support the lid so it can't blow down on you?

Another way to neutralize a tank for cutting is to put exhaust in it. Put a pipe from your car or truck into the tank and let it purge. The exhaust will push oxygen and vapours out and leave inert exhaust inside.

Nice job:thumbsup:

/ Bar B Q Pit from a Prone Tank #13  
Nice conversion from wild bull ride to bull roaster. The only thing I see missing is the brisket :)

/ Bar B Q Pit from a Prone Tank
Awesome! I really need to build one. Does the grill area get hot enough to actually BBQ on or just hot smoke?

The hatchet is funny; "hey buddy, can you pass me the hatched?":laughing:
Maybe you should consider a latching lever to support the lid so it can't blow down on you?

Another way to neutralize a tank for cutting is to put exhaust in it. Put a pipe from your car or truck into the tank and let it purge. The exhaust will push oxygen and vapours out and leave inert exhaust inside.

Nice job:thumbsup:

I can get it up to 475 degree's, for Bar B Qing, 350 is good. The lid is heavy enough it wont blow down, it goes back far enough not to do that.

/ Bar B Q Pit from a Prone Tank #15  
Very nice work, that is sure going to out last anything you could find at Lowes !:thumbsup: