Belarus part...what is it?

/ Belarus part...what is it? #1  

novaman68

Tractor
John Deere 440, Allis Chalmers WD45, Massey Ferguson 65
Here is some sort of socket located below the main ground switch. I'm trying to figure out for certain what it is. I have a hunch it might take some sort of indicator light to let you know if the ground switch in connected, (would light up, so you would remember to disconnect the battery when you shut machine down) Is this correct or am I off in space again? :confused2:

Attachments

• IMG-20120308-00069.jpg
    IMG-20120308-00069.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 190
   / Belarus part...what is it? #2  
This is an electric 12V socket to plug in the extra light in case if you need to fix a machine when it's dark. I still have the lamp with a wire and reverse socket which exactly fits to the shown in the pic one from my car Moskvich 2137 (sold 20 years ago). Each vehicle was equipped with such extra light socket in the USSR. :)
The battery switch is different.

/ Belarus part...what is it?
Cool thanks

/ Belarus part...what is it? #4  
   / Belarus part...what is it? #5  
This is an electric 12V socket to plug in the extra light in case if you need to fix a machine when it's dark. I still have the lamp with a wire and reverse socket which exactly fits to the shown in the pic one from my car Moskvich 2137 (sold 20 years ago). Each vehicle was equipped with such extra light socket in the USSR. :)
The battery switch is different.

****. I was hoping that it was a fuse-holder and that wiring in a fuse would solve some electrical problems I have been having....

That means the bottom lead (I have a 250AS, which has the ground from the lockout on the top of the socket and a wire from the ignition column leading to a blade terminal on the bottom) is hot when you have the ignition key turned?

Any idea where you find the fuse wire for the fuses? There is extra 10A fuse wire wrapped around two fuses, but the 20A re-wireable fuse on the back of the dash is blown and I don't have any 20A wire...

/ Belarus part...what is it? #6  
Here is some sort of socket located below the main ground switch. I'm trying to figure out for certain what it is. I have a hunch it might take some sort of indicator light to let you know if the ground switch in connected, (would light up, so you would remember to disconnect the battery when you shut machine down) Is this correct or am I off in space again? :confused2:

Not 100 Percent sure ,but I was told it is where you plug in electric for the cab if needed.