Best deal on 30 hp tractor

/ Best deal on 30 hp tractor
Lowest priced 30HP tractor is the single driving issue?
What do you want to use the tractor for and where?
Comfort, options, features, accessories?
Dealer service? parts? Worth in 10yrs if traded or sold?[/QU

I will factor all those things in to the situation when I see what is out there.
Lots of good tractors being made. Some incredible deals come and go.
I want to know what my best options are. I have a Bobcat now that I have been satisfied with. I am in a position to sell for
nearly 100% return. That is attractive, but I am not sure i can replace it with a similar machine without dropping a ton more.

/ Best deal on 30 hp tractor #12  
Why not just keep the bobcat- unless you are getting a bigger machine?

/ Best deal on 30 hp tractor #13  
If you want more tractor, and are getting good coin for your B/Cat, consider moving up to a Kioti DK 40-45-50 tier 3 machine before they are all gone.
They are a heck of lot of tractor for the money, 2761 pounds of lift with the loader to full height.
With Loaded tires they are a brute, you can do some serious work without bouncing off stuff.

To me that would make more sense than just kind of moving sideways for a few more engine HP.

/ Best deal on 30 hp tractor #14  
I'd skip the LS G3033, for the G3038. The price isn't much higher, but you get 5hp more at the PTO, and you also get an extra 300lbs of FEL lift capacity.

Still, it seems like something even bigger might be the logical step up from a Bobcat CT225....which means something like a Kioti DK35SE, or LS R3039.

The weight of the Bobcat is handy at times, and the comfort is great.It has lots of bells and whistles. It has plenty of power for 95% of stuff, but as I said, 5hp or a few less pounds would make hauling it and using easier. I would sleep easier with a warranty in place for what I do. A breakdown at your house is no big deal. Let that happen an hour or two away and it becomes a real pain.

/ Best deal on 30 hp tractor #16  
The weight of the Bobcat is handy at times, and the comfort is great.It has lots of bells and whistles. It has plenty of power for 95% of stuff, but as I said, 5hp or a few less pounds would make hauling it and using easier. I would sleep easier with a warranty in place for what I do. A breakdown at your house is no big deal. Let that happen an hour or two away and it becomes a real pain.

Sounds like a G3038....the extra power, and 300lbs lighter :thumbsup:

/ Best deal on 30 hp tractor #17  
the LS 3038 would be perfect for what your doing.

Is the workmaster 35 or 40 by New Holland the same tractor?